TalkBeer 5th Anniversary Celebration in VT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I drive a Honda Fit and am planning to be up at open on Thursday. I would really like to not start my trip swallowed up by mud like that horse in The Never Ending Story.

In the past, the other way (I don't remember road names, but the way that takes you past the Willey's Store) has usually been a safer bet when the weather is shitty. Is that still the case?

Yeah I drive a Honda Fit and am planning to be up at open on Thursday. I would really like to not start my trip swallowed up by mud like that horse in The Never Ending Story.

In the past, the other way (I don't remember road names, but the way that takes you past the Willey's Store) has usually been a safer bet when the weather is shitty. Is that still the case?
That horse?!

The horse had a name.

Its name was Artax.

Show some respect to the fictional horse, please.

I was up on Wednesday and T-8/Shadow Lake way to HF was just starting to get bad. Not deep like the pic, just very slick. I wouldn’t try to drive in that way this weekend.

b3a02b8809f42303e2006dc06c853015.gif

Take Taylor.

The 16 and Taylor route wasn’t bad on Saturday. The first goat path my GPS sent me (from Stowe) down Baker Hill Road was terrible and I had to turn around.

You guys have fun this weekend.

1. HF is honoring wristbands starting tomorrow. So find Gene or me today or tomorrow.

2. Parker will put on 2 surprise taps tomorrow as well.
Damn, we changed our plans around to go on Sat. Maybe we’ll shoot up there today though. What time will you guys be around? Either way, don’t drink all the good stuff, boys.

Back