TalkBeer.com Anniversary Celebration! Join us April 8th

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think we need a minimum amount of people?
For the luxury bus, it was 54pp for $1500 or 36pp for $1200 - both all in. There were short bus options available from other companies, that I didn't look into then, but still have the contact info for. I can reach out to them. Multiple days?

For the luxury bus, it was 54pp for $1500 or 36pp for $1200 - both all in. There were short bus options available from other companies, that I didn't look into then, but still have the contact info for. I can reach out to them. Multiple days?

I think most important would be the day of the Parker Pie party 4/8.

Not sure if people would want 2 days for an HF trip or do both stops on Saturday

I think most important would be the day of the Parker Pie party 4/8.

Not sure if people would want 2 days for an HF trip or do both stops on Saturday

That's a tough one. For an all in one day, we'd have to convince to be able to pick up CW allotments early on Sat.
Option #1:
4/8 Leave Waterbury at 9am. Arrive HF 10:30. Special CW pick up arrangement. General HF enjoyment. Leave HF 1pm. Arrive PP 1:30. Party hardy NEK/CW style. Depart Parker Pie 6pm. Arrive Waterbury 8pm.
Option #2
4/7 Leave Waterbury 10am. Arrive HF 11:30 Leave HF 2. Lost Nation/Rock Art/Alchemist stops on way back from HF?
4/8 Leave Waterbury at 12pm. Arrive PP 2pm. Party hardy NEK/CW style. Depart Parker Pie 6pm. Arrive Waterbury 8pm.

If you are able to rent out the whole Stagecoach to TB'ers/CW'ers Friday & Sat - there's a serious potential for one of the greatest shares of all time. Friday Night Every Dark HF beer Ever. Sat night Every Light HF beer ever.

That's a tough one. For an all in one day, we'd have to convince to be able to pick up CW allotments early on Sat.
Option #1:
4/8 Leave Waterbury at 9am. Arrive HF 10:30. Special CW pick up arrangement. General HF enjoyment. Leave HF 1pm. Arrive PP 1:30. Party hardy NEK/CW style. Depart Parker Pie 6pm. Arrive Waterbury 8pm.
Option #2
4/7 Leave Waterbury 10am. Arrive HF 11:30 Leave HF 2. Lost Nation/Rock Art/Alchemist stops on way back from HF?
4/8 Leave Waterbury at 12pm. Arrive PP 2pm. Party hardy NEK/CW style. Depart Parker Pie 6pm. Arrive Waterbury 8pm.

If you are able to rent out the whole Stagecoach to TB'ers/CW'ers Friday & Sat - there's a serious potential for one of the greatest shares of all time. Friday Night Every Dark HF beer Ever. Sat night Every Light HF beer ever.
I would probably be down for 2 seats on the bus, and would help people carry their CW hauls :( #denied

Guessing my crew would be down (like 6-8 people). But we aint carrying ****, yall CW mofos can carry your own boxes.

LYMI :)

I've stayed at the Old Stagecoach twice now, the second time being just last week. Very cool place, very cool folks, and very cool of them to offer this discount. Sounds like a lot of fun.
I was there twice this year. (er well, 2016, wait, what year is it?)
Went in May and spoke to proprietor at length about methods to advertise to beer geeks. He said he was aware he got lots of beer dork traffic but didn't know how to drum up more. I mentioned TB because, well, i was shocked he hadn't heard of it...
Even though I'm like never around (here) any more you guys are clearly the best worst of the interweb drunkards and the Stagecoach's biggest fans im sure, so anyway, yeah.
Why did i post this?
I like beer and Vermont and stuff....and staying at Stagecoach was righteous both times

Last edited:
Just realized I might be able to make it up for this...

3orif1xsNLNLI0yvZe.gif

Anyone thinking about doing AirBnB in one of those huge ski houses all over the Waterbury area? Did one two years ago and it was a former bed and breakfast 5 minutes from downtown waterbury and had 8 actual bedrooms. Think we had 20 people in there and the worst sleeping option was still a couch. Place had parking for like 12 cars too. Just throwing it out there. Contemplating talking a few people into going up for this.

Im in and if u like to camp I;ll u can camp if u either are crazy like me or just don't want to pay for a place. Ill have tons of pallets up there for fire if for some reason people want to camp.

Don't drink as much the night before this as you did the night before FoFA last year. I thought Dave was going to have a stroke.

I've really been dialing in the Whitney discography recently.

Drunk Ben though has no pitch or volume control. Trust me, ask Os, Gene, Steve, and axeman9182.

2/4 of those people *might* be reputable sources. As for the other two... ;)

You're from NJ. You aren't supposed to have volume control.

As for the pitch, we'll deal. In the meantime, let's all have rehearsal at Os' (when he's up for it).

we probably can/should do this

The Korean in me is ecstatic at the thought of the karaoke.
The Irish-by-FedEx in me is ecstatic at the thought of the beers.

So yeah, let's do it. Curious to hear axeman9182's skills... I'm sure his singing is as outstanding as Mark Sanchez's QBing on November 22, 2012.

The Korean in me is ecstatic at the thought of the karaoke.
The Irish-by-FedEx in me is ecstatic at the thought of the beers.

So yeah, let's do it. Curious to hear axeman9182's skills... I'm sure his singing is as outstanding as Mark Sanchez's QBing on November 22, 2012.

There is no window between me not being drunk enough to sing karaoke and me being passed out. My singing voice would hurt you more than thinking about how your boy Jason Taylor had to leave and come to the Jets because he actually wanted a chance to win a Super Bowl.

Back