TalkBeer.com Anniversary Celebration! Join us April 8th

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If tosh is your hero, you need better role models.
giphy.gif

so...anyone staying in the waterbury area (FEUO GuisseppeFranco etc etc) have any interest in trying to figure out some sort of group transportation? I know it was done for fofa at a fairly reasonable price, so would be pretty awesome to set up something similar if people were interested.
Since my daughter is gonna be w us, my wife will be driving.

so...anyone staying in the waterbury area (FEUO GuisseppeFranco etc etc) have any interest in trying to figure out some sort of group transportation? I know it was done for fofa at a fairly reasonable price, so would be pretty awesome to set up something similar if people were interested.
I'm open to suggestions. Rides or otherwise.

Somehow got the wife to agree!! Will be flying in from Florida and staying at the Stagecoach. So many questions: Is it cold? What should I wear? Are there polar bears or anything I should be worried about?? Never been to VT (or the northeast for that matter) so this should be fun!

We are, tentatively, IN.

Accommodations forthcoming, but the Best Western seems likely. However, I will certainly be rolling down the hill to Stagecoach for breakfast huevos at least once or twice. Either way, we'll want in on that shuttle from/to Waterbury, so put me on that list (with a +1).

Back