TalkBeer.com Anniversary Celebration! Join us April 8th

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no window between me not being drunk enough to sing karaoke and me being passed out. My singing voice would hurt you more than thinking about how your boy Jason Taylor had to leave and come to the Jets because he actually wanted a chance to win a Super Bowl.
I've said there's no amount of alcohol that would get me to sing karaoke that wouldn't also kill me.

There is no window between me not being drunk enough to sing karaoke and me being passed out. My singing voice would hurt you more than thinking about how your boy Jason Taylor had to leave and come to the Jets because he actually wanted a chance to win a Super Bowl.

7VHBHsE.gif

...And THAT would also hurt.

How many people are going to be in Waterbury on Friday? If there's interest, I could do a special cask for y'all.

that would be awesome. We will be there Thursday and Friday during the day but heading up to the NEK that night.

Looks like the Old Stage Coach only has 1 room left for Friday/Saturday so I'm guessing there will be a few people in the area for sure!

How many people are going to be in Waterbury on Friday? If there's interest, I could do a special cask for y'all.

that would be awesome. We will be there Thursday and Friday during the day but heading up to the NEK that night.

Looks like the Old Stage Coach only has 1 room left for Friday/Saturday so I'm guessing there will be a few people in the area for sure!
I'll be getting there Friday during the day.

I'm there Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. I'm just gonna look for a sleeping Fahmie25 since he's the only face I believe I know.

We dedicated the booth at OMH to him last summer.

Having said that, I feel like his sleeping face is beer-world-famous. It's been mentioned here several times and I haven't even been on this site that long.

Looking fwd to meeting you as well as (most of?) the others. :D

We dedicated the booth at OMH to him last summer.

Having said that, I feel like his sleeping face is beer-world-famous. It's been mentioned here several times and I haven't even been on this site that long.

Looking fwd to meeting you as well as (most of?) the others. :D
He had an epic snooze at the the East Coast Pringles Fest a couple of years ago at Gene's. That was my first and only time witnessing it but it will never be forgotten.

Other than Os, you can only go up from those two....

See, you'd think that...

He had an epic snooze at the the East Coast Pringles Fest a couple of years ago at Gene's. That was my first and only time witnessing it but it will never be forgotten.

That sounds about right.

Having said all this, I met Nick through Wolverines66... after I fell asleep on Jason's couch during a share/hockey. So maybe I'm just as bad.

Last edited:
Back