Suppliers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mskin

Reaction score
I live in Connecticut and would like to purchase ingredients on line. I prefer supporting my local brew supply guys, but I am currently semi disabled and can't venture out. Are there any on line supply shops in the north east? Or does shipping from cross country not effect freshness and viability of ingredients?

Thanks

Of the bigger on-line companies, MoreBeer has a distribution center in PA. I would also check with your LHBS about getting supplies sent to you. My LHBS will send me an order for a flat rate $7.99.

It would be worth checking the on-line catalogs for the big suppliers, even those at a distance. I've found shipping isn't always a killer. I live in NC and have bought from Northern Brewer and Williams Brewing - very competitive.

I think you'll find our prices quite competitive with the larger online guys and we are very close for short shipping times. Take a quick look at malt extract pricing and hops by the ounce for example.

Bobby, your prices look great. I set up a shopping cart on your website and some of the other on line retailers. You were 20 dollars cheaper!

I will definitely give you a shot.

Will you mill the grains for me?

Back