stainless steel siphon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrickyDick

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So I don't know know exactly what the rules here are regarding this but I'm going to post this anyway.

I don't know how many of you are into kickstarter projects, but I recently saw a project to create a stainless steel siphon that can be sterilized and used with both sour beer and regular beer and can be fully sanitized to eliminate cross contamination or need for two siphons. Plus it is stainless so it won't break like plastic can and has no glue.

It out there on kickstarter and they are just shy of their goal. I pledged and will hopefully own one of their siphons if they make their goal, which seems that they likely will. If you hadn't heard about this already I encourage you to check it out. I am in NO WAY affiliated with them, but just passing it along because it looks somewhat revolutionary in terms of home brew equipment evolution.

here is a link
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1469711885/the-pro-brewers-siphon-a-home-brewing-essential-to

TD

There was a thread on HBT covering this, but there's no trace of it now.
Either my Google-Fu is failing me, or this thread may go away as well...

Cheers! ;)

I've got a stainless steel racking cane. Im not really seeing the point in this product. Seems to be a lot of nooks and crannies to clean. It sure looks durable though. Looks like the have reached their goal. Good luck to them.

Back