• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Louisiana Spike 15 Gallon kettle for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beer-lord

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
It's 6 years old, in good shape and the false bottom alone cost $95 when purchased. Sight glass and thermometer included, of course.
Asking $175 but will discuss offers. Shipping can be quoted if you send me your zip code. I can only ship UPS.
It's in good shape and I'm only selling it because I just jumped to electric brewing and don't have the space.
IMG_0804 (Large).jpg

It's 6 years old, in good shape and the false bottom alone cost $95 when purchased. Sight glass and thermometer included, of course.
Asking $175 but will discuss offers. Shipping can be quoted if you send me your zip code. I can only ship UPS.
It's in good shape and I'm only selling it because I just jumped to electric brewing and don't have the space.View attachment 592723
Pm sent

Back