Speeding up the AG proces by using hot tap water

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only brew with new water that I make myself by reacting hydrogen and oxygen in a sealed, glass chamber. It's the only way to guarantee that the water is pure. I used to brew with tap water but then I found out that tap water is water that has been around for millions of years, just travelling through the water cycle. It's quite likely that the water coming out of your tap was once the pee of an animal, and that just does not make good beer. You need to make sure that the water is heated only in a vessel that is specifically designed and produced for use in beer making.

I only brew with new water that I make myself by reacting hydrogen and oxygen in a sealed, glass chamber. It's the only way to guarantee that the water is pure. I used to brew with tap water but then I found out that tap water is water that has been around for millions of years, just travelling through the water cycle. It's quite likely that the water coming out of your tap was once the pee of an animal, and that just does not make good beer. You need to make sure that the water is heated only in a vessel that is specifically designed and produced for use in beer making.
The funny thing is I think your joking, but I can't be a 100% sure around here lol.

You know that "True Beer Guy" don't you?

Haha, i love this, thank you.

Back