So what do you guys do besides brew (pics encouraged)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, i'll play.

guitarist:
nastyhabits04.jpg

dad:
CIMG5496.jpg

fisherman:
BattenkillBrownie.jpg

traveler (reminds me of the big ben shot above):
02firenze.jpg

Some rather interesting hobbies everyone has, as for myself,

Other than brewing...

Vehicles. (Harley sportster, S-10, 68 mustang)
151250011_m.jpg

Building / riding bicycles:
140914058_182f17ef61.jpg

l_8f9615e3f69828da8070acb41dd4b0df.jpg

1373410726_l.jpg

l_ec7d89c1ec91e91da336a0f42b768e60.jpg

I have also decided to get back into snowboarding this winter. There is a few other things I like to do, electronics, computers, ect. but no pictures.

Photography is not one of my hobbies ergo I have no photos.

I play with my kids.
I do archery. Was reasonable good when I was young and trying to get back to that level.
I garden.
I drink.

Other than my new hobby of homebrewing :D my hobbies include ...

watching sports (hockey & football in particluar)
working out (rollerblading, weight lifting, want to get into cycling)
watching movies
Investing
Working on my new website (Generation Y Investor)

My interests are mostly, music, films, boxing, football (soccer), tattoo's and reading

My ever growing dvd collection
2eezjt5.jpg

Tattoos
qz3nkm.jpg

2a7984l.jpg

280scvm.jpg

I have 6 altogether

is this dunnfield creek, by the appalachain trail/delaware water gap? nice pic!

Nope, small creek in my development. I have been where you are thinking though... and I have pics too!

Just noticed you live in Cliffside Park. My family is from the area, and my parents used to own a house on Knox ave. I was born in holy name. :ban:

cool. i imagine cliffside has changed a good deal over the years! we've lived here for 10 years now and have already seen some big changes....

Nope, small creek in my development. I have been where you are thinking though... and I have pics too!

Just noticed you live in Cliffside Park. My family is from the area, and my parents used to own a house on Knox ave. I was born in holy name. :ban:

Hey RedIrocZ-28

Do you go by the same name over at CamaroZ28.com?
I used to spend a lot of time over there as GetaZforgetGT. I love that site but I'm just getting back into the scene again after a motor rebuild catastrophe.

Yessir thats me. I remember you. You had a motor catastrophe too? I had a 430hp/460ft lbs. 385 stroker go south on me 2 years ago. The Camaro has been parked since.

You should come back over there man! Its a riot. Still!

Yeah...I'm getting back into it again. I had a 383 paid for at APE when they went bankrupt but then I had it built at Horsepower Engineering in Houston so all is well now.

I'm still working out the bugs but so far so good.

I've been logging into CZ28.com pretty frequently to see what's up but I haven't posted in while. I love that place. I just wish they had a drag race section like LS1tech.com

LOL...it just took me 20 minutes to put this post together...between super troopers and a bottle of arrogant bastard I just can't concentrate.

Right on!!! What powers that beast? The four wheeled one.... :)

BTW, you are one ugly ass female....check your profile...the default is female.
Brother you don't look the part.

I enjoy gourmet foods (these are reputably the second best Frites in Belgium, go to Mons if you want them)
3023751400_e998c6ee46.jpg

3022923601_fbdb98185c.jpg

I travel as much as possible....
3022923673_3f3871ff65.jpg

3022909673_5e7c915be8.jpg

oh and she takes up alot of my time as well...

Yeah, and I can only see the chick in the third picture. It's weird, the right half of the picture looks just like the back of my right hand.

Even weirder but your right hand looks exactly like my left hand... BUT IN REVERSE!!!

Back