Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so here we go, the first two are of my SWMBO with my first Son Collin, and the third is a just for fun pic of my son getting some one on one time with his aunt (Wife's sister). I taught him well:rockin:

Ashwithmoose.jpg

AshCollinWedding.jpg

CollinMoanShirt.jpg

So how does your SIL react when you put your hand down her shirt? ;)

Haha surprisingly we all have a comfortable relationship, when she got her fake boobs my wife and I along with their other sister all had to take turns feeling them. I mean....I didn't want too, I was made. ;)

Haha surprisingly we all have a comfortable relationship, when she got her fake boobs my wife and I along with their other sister all had to take turns feeling them. I mean....I didn't want too, I was made. ;)

Its like taking the last pizza slice....oh i couldnt possibly wouldnt be gentleman like, well if you insist, give it the ol college boy try what say you chaps......

200.gif

Works on a couple levels, really.

Wow, you sure shot a hole in my joke! :drunk: :D

Latest posts

Back