Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one who got me started with the obsession, err... hobby.
img2960e.jpg

Us at the Venetian.
img2944.jpg

Cheers:mug:

You sir need to fix the demon inside of you. Otherwise that lovely lady might up and leave you. Look at her beautiful eyes and then your possessed eyes. No comparison

Yeah, that's Vegas for you. No open container law. :)

I'm going to go with possessed, just don't tell her....

The one who got me started with the obsession, err... hobby.
img2960e.jpg

Us at the Venetian.
img2944.jpg

Cheers:mug:

OH MY GOD! WHAT TRAILER TRASH! you actually let her out of the house house wearing FLIP-FLOPS!?!?!??! get back to the double wide you came from!

edit: oops wrong thread.

double edit: damn fine looking SWMBO.

greg is druck

OH MY GOD! WHAT TRAILER TRASH! you actually let her out of the house house wearing FLIP-FLOPS!?!?!??! get back to the double wide you came from!

Hahaha. Where's my key's to my new Camaro? Anyone seen my welfare check?

This is no way an attack to the Poster. Just a reference to another thread.

mo' pitchas- less jibbajabbin'!!!!
Spelling....You're doing it wrong :D

can't remember if i've posted in this one before or not.
here's the swmbo. married 11 years, loves the beer, encourages my drinking, makes me less stupid.

me5.jpg

drinkiesmall.jpg

BROOKIE.jpg

I'd better not let my husband see this thread ... he might remember that boobs have a function other than feeding babies. They get pawed at enough already!

side boob is always good.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40xVYYfMjVQ]YouTube - Family Guy - PTV[/ame]

hah, you got me there. Here I actually went to the last page to make sure that I wasn't just missing something and low and behold I had been taken for a ride.

...jerk.

I'd better not let my husband see this thread ... he might remember that boobs have a function other than feeding babies. They get pawed at enough already!
This is what I am going through. I feel bad tossing my 11 month old across the bed, but hell, Daddy needs a turn too!

That's why they come in pairs. One for the baby, the other for the infant.
She won't let anywhere near them when he's feeding.

Like OB said, she'd be pissed if I forgot about the because they play such a key role in evening activities for her, but any association with the relationship[ between them and ME and the relationship[ between them and the boy, freaks her out. I think it's hilarious.

Heh ... my husband pretty much avoids them now. He's too worried I'll spray him with milk by accident!

Yeah, "Accident", I get that too. I was playing Mario kart while she was feeding him last week and when he was done she thought it would be funny to shoot me in the side of the face while I tried to play! She used them as squirt guns almost as much as a food supply!

Back