Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My beautiful wife...

IMG_1293 v 2.JPG

I need to find me one of them bitches...

...I mean one of those fine young ladies that I deeply respect.

In any case, I definitely need a girl with a sense of humor.

n502755827_1633097_1579.jpg

Me and my 4 ladies. I like a woman with well kept facial hair.

kate.jpg

Before our youngest came along

Before I keep Reading I have to say that you are all making an ARRRR.... face, even the baby and that is awesome! Now back to page 10 or something.

image-774884.png

I'm not the hot one on the right. This was last night before she left on a camping trip. We grabbed a Steel Reserve and woke up at midnight with a hangover. They are not meant for consumption by anyone other than a homeless person.

Because they are superficial bitches and I'm not going to cut my hair or suddenly have a huge income.

Not that it is any of my business, and I'm not even 100% sure if you're serious or not, but if you are, I would say it has more to do with your attitude than your hair.

Anywho...me and my beautiful bride:

CostaRica2008082.jpg

Click for bigger.

Fixed that for you. Kinda ghetto but I knew what you were looking for. We still need to hang out by the way. I am going to the city next wednesday during the day, drop a pm and we will do something.

Me and my husband on our wedding day (almost 6 years ago!):

3713858475_d682e775aa.jpg

But these are the REAL folks who must be obeyed at our house:

3713859305_be1c26bea9.jpg

Okay so, the redhead in the dress. HAWT! Can I get her number?

;)

And what's with the amish dude, leaning over the pitch fork, in the back by the winder?

Sorry, she's taken ... plus she now comes packaged with a very loud 2-year-old and a rather crabby baby ;)

Oh, and that's not an Amish dude. It's a lady in a hat :)

Sorry, she's taken ... plus she now comes packaged with a very loud 2-year-old and a rather crabby baby ;)

Oh, and that's not an Amish dude. It's a lady in a hat :)

I call. And raise with a very active potty trained, 3 year old and a quiet 6 month (suspected of teething). Ha. Lets see if you can beat that!

Ha. Ha. You look lovely in white. And you look to have made that boy a happy man.

And I still say the person in back looks Amish, in suspenders, with hands folded and leaning over a pitch fork.

Back