Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both barrel-aged club-project wheat wine and my own personal wheat wine...
Wheat Wine.png

Also got my St. Patrick's day labels ready:

I haven't decided if I want to go with the black or beige label for the stout.

1615826893157.png

1615826940037.png

This is the first time I've used names other than my own to brand a beer. Fearin is the last name of my 4x great grandmother, who immigrated to Canada in the 1800's. I have other Irish ancestors, but all of them have very English or Scottish names.

Finnegan is a kitten we had last spring, who unfortunately had been taken from his mother too early and didn't make it. He was cute little ginger tabby, so I brewed a red ale in his honour, and have named my reds after him ever since.

View attachment 722317
View attachment 722318

This is the first time I've used names other than my own to brand a beer. Fearin is the last name of my 4x great grandmother, who immigrated to Canada in the 1800's. I have other Irish ancestors, but all of them have very English or Scottish names.

Finnegan is a kitten we had last spring, who unfortunately had been taken from his mother too early and didn't make it. He was cute little ginger tabby, so I brewed a red ale in his honour, and have named my reds after him ever since.
I like the black for the stout and the beige for the red! Greetings from Scarborough :)

View attachment 722317
View attachment 722318

I agree with the black label

Thanks guys, I will go with black! Gonna do one beige just to see it exist as well. Sharing some bottles at work, first time at this workplace, plus two coworkers are actually Irish... no pressure!

I recently brewed an English Brown ale and figured I'd name it "Gunderson's" in reference to "Gunderson's Nuts" from Futurama... Well, buddy in my homebrew club brewed up a "Luger Lager" Munich Dunkel....

luger lager II.jpg
luger lager.jpg

... and I couldn't resist changing the name of my beer for an epic, WWII-style taste off.

Hi-Power II.jpg
Hi-Power.png

Hey all, first post and this is the first label I've ever attempted while also my first time ever using a program like Inkscape. I want to make some changes to it and try for a version 2. I created it for the brewery in Cheney, WA I work at, Inland Ale Works; I wanted that Humphrey Bogart / Great Gatsby feel to it.

It's that time again! I bottled up this Taras Boulba-inspired brew a couple weeks ago and she's about ready to try this weekend. Uncarbonated sample tasted pretty darn good, so I am excited for this one. I've been brewing mixed fermentation beers so this is a pleasant change of pace to have a beer ready in a few weeks. Cheers everyone and keep on labelin'! I love each and every one of our different styles :D

IMG_8550.JPG
IMMINENTBLISS2.png

So last year I bought a bunch of stuff from a guy moving out of state. In the truck bed load of goodies, he gave me cases of swing-top bottles. A bunch of them had his label.. and they were like a vinyl cling type label? I thought that was the coolest thing! No mess to deal with scraping off, and stuck on pretty well when wet or had any temperature changes (I tested that to make sure they didn't fall off). Anyone know of a good source for that kind of thing? I looked around google and what I could find was pretty dang expensive!

Wow, you all have incredible labels! I need to step my game up. Here are my two favorites so far, but I am new and have been using Canva for these. Definitely inspired by the epic labels in this thread.

Attachments

• Brittany's (2).png
    Brittany's (2).png
    558.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Blackberry Mead.png
    Blackberry Mead.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
Back