SF Bottle Share 3/11 (Sat)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In case anyone here remembers, I'm bringing the sour cuvee we made at the end of the last one. Full disclosure: it has developed a pellicle
This is the concoction made with everything else leftover from the good beer coovy, right? Now I'm wondering if the person who took that home sent it out as promised

This is the concoction made with everything else leftover from the good beer coovy, right? Now I'm wondering if the person who took that home sent it out as promised
I sent it out all right, and apparently it was disgusting. The plastic from the bottle must have leached or something

On order of location preference.....

V1RV7xk.jpg

And as usual water , ice and snacks hold it all together. Should be a great time!

Drinking is legal in the park? So awesome, the park in my city allows drinking as well. Bottle shares in the park are the best.

Jesus, AndresR you unloading your cellar on us? The list keeps getting longer. Going to warn the mrs,
1216064.jpg
Any reasonable chance to put a slight dent in the cellar, is good.

I'm one of those ******** that does the.....I'll wait for a special occasion to open this bottle..... Huge mistake. Now I look for ANY occasion to crack bottles. I'm determined cut my cellar down dramatically.

I'm one of those ******** that does the.....I'll wait for a special occasion to open this bottle..... Huge mistake. Now I look for ANY occasion to crack bottles. I'm determined cut my cellar down dramatically.
This is exactly why I have been hosting monthly shares lately and usually show up with a case minimum.

I know these feelz. I had to abandon even trying to finish all bottles. I'll crack a big ass bruery beer at the mere mention of someone wanting to try it.

whynotboth.gif

I also have giant jenga that I can bring if you really want to kick things up a notch. (Drunk giant jenga is amusing.)
There is really only the one table, and last time it was filled with bottles. Maybe a nearby flat spot on the ground might work......Maybe?

If people are bringing... uhh... not great beer to thin down the cellar, funsies or a practical joke, just want a small pour to try, etc, I imagine the shrubs nearby will absorb the leftovers. The Boston ticker crew back kept the kitchen drain well-fed in many get-togethers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If people are bringing... uhh... not great beer to thin down the cellar, funsies or a practical joke, just want a small pour to try, etc, I imagine the shrubs nearby will absorb the leftovers. The Boston ticker crew back kept the kitchen drain well-fed in many get-togethers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oh yeah, gotta have a Tony pour of terrible **** to claim the knowledge of terrible beer. Yes, the bushes will be getting their fill tomorrow. No doubt

I'm doing the public transpo deal. Figured I'd give it a shot considering how many damn beers we had last time. Should be there in an hour. I'll give a shout on the location once there.

Thanks AndresR for putting this together. Good times y'all. Conclusion: old bruery beers range from mildly oxidized to severely oxidized. And Mother Funker is kinda alright.
"Kinda alright" is generally my aspiration for the beer I bring to tastings.

That was a lot of fun! Thanks for tolerating my stupid baby and wife and self.

Thanks all for coming out! Great seeing everyone and even meeting a few folks. The cornhole was the right call, BrandoSF .

Next time we'll get that spot "officially" reserved.

Bummed none of beers were straight up terrible. Next time I'll work on that.

Sorry to necro this thread but I couldn't help but laugh you chose to vet people on that other site and posted the info in the open here.

Back