May Share - GG Park

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummed I missed out on this, but on the plus side, I’m a dad now.

Great meeting new friends and seeing old ones. Wish I could have stayed longer but tried lots of great beers thanks to all.

Congratulations BrandoSF! On my run over swing by Arguello for a turkey sandwich. The sandwich is unrelated but was sending good vibes your way and hope babe and Mom are doing well.

Thanks for organizing AndresR

Not a bad showing....

20180512_161408_HDR.jpg

kaweosne kill shot! sorry i couldn’t come bay and share some beers, weather was perfect for you guys!

what was the best of the best?

kaweosne kill shot! sorry i couldn’t come bay and share some beers, weather was perfect for you guys!

what was the best of the best?
Man, so many. A few standouts for me....

New Glarus strawberry Rhubarb. BT Reserve. Cellarmaker 4:1 Nectarine. The Spon vert was fun.

But the Custom Prairie barrel bottles were crazy legit!

20180512_151102_HDR.jpg

Wow this is really cool, looks like a guy I know hit that party but I don't think he is on Talkbeer. There were some Canadians there, yes? He was posting this kill shot in a local group

Also, we would def get arrested if we tried this here lol

Wow this is really cool, looks like a guy I know hit that party but I don't think he is on Talkbeer. There were some Canadians there, yes? He was posting this kill shot in a local group

Also, we would def get arrested if we tried this here lol
Yeah, a few folks from Montreal hung out yesterday.

Don't forget the SARA in the park share on June 9th!

It has been too long since the last one Corey organized. I figured what better way to celebrate my actual birthday than drinking ALL the SARA!

On this day we will be drinking as much Sante Adairius Rustic Ales as we can. This is an open invitation to anyone that wants to share SARA bottles.

Things to bring:

-Chairs

-Water

-Meats/cheeses/breads/Veggie/fruit platter, or precooked foods and snacks (there is a bbq but you'd be in charge if you wanna grill).

-Taster glasses

-Jacket, in case Karl the Fog visits

-lawn games

-ALL the SARA

We'll be at Lindley Meadow, tables 12 & 13, starting around noon on June 9th. Keep in mind the east side of JFK Dr will be closed, from Hagiwara Tea Garden Dr to Transverse Dr, to vehicular traffic. Parking can be a challenge on weekends. There is the Golden Gate Park shuttle service that is free from 9am-6pm, google them for more info. If it looks like rain, we will reschedule.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-QccELdir1Gd0PH6MUnSRENy_2MGWvqKYCldXpXEJaw

Fyi, I'm thinking to book the table at site 1, for early September. Just to get it.

We should still have another before then. Maybe even end of June?
Once a month is the way to go haha. I started monthly shares about a year and a half ago to work on reducing my cellar, it hasn't worked but they are a fantastic time.

What's the start time? I'm a solid maybe. Have lots of lawn games: giant jenga, bocce, if it's not too windy giant bowling.

Sweet. We'll start around Noon. More details about the location and accessibility are in the quote up top there.

Latest posts

Back