• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

seling my brew rig 1200

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bohdan987

Reaction score
1200$ cash or BOF
I am a home brewer for a 3 years I have made many good beers. every home brewer knows that a good brew rig will make it alot more efishient and organized, beer so here is your chance to get yours, I used this rig only 3 times, now I changed jobs and I don't have time to brew so I decided to sell this rig so some one else can enjoy brewing beer at home using this rig, this brew rig was engineered, build and designed by me.
its is engineered for 10g batches of beer but it wil handle 5g batches with plenty of room to spare, 10g ice cube cooler it is 100% operational those pictures are from different stages of the build. mash ton with a costume made copper manifold, ball valve and a wort level indicator I got a 93% efficiency, brew cattle is 15g stainless steel 16gage with a ball valve and wort level indicator, one magnetic drive little giant pump, 2 burners and pilot lights and gas lines for a LP. this rig can get converted to a HERMS or RIMS brew system thats what i wanted to do with it while i was building it. for a 1500$ you buy this complete system. I have many more pictures of it if you need more please just ask me or come over and take a look at it.

IMG00079.jpg

IMG00098.jpg

IMG00091.jpg

IMG00167.jpg

IMG00168.jpg

this brew rig is 72" long, 20"wide, 24" high. it can be easily modified because it is modular.

IMG00169.jpg

IMG00170.jpg

IMG00171.jpg

IMG00173.jpg

IMG00087.jpg

Back