Screwing up lyrics- the game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreamyGoodness

Reaction score
I have been playing a little game for the past 24 years. Take a popular song, or even just the song currently playing... and screw up the lyrics so that they are funny. My wife does not have it easy.

Either change the words to something else that rhymes, or even better, incorporate a random term. In La Casa de Creamy, "ball-bag" and "corn chips" are two popular ones.

I encourage you to play at home.

"I'm rockin the ball-bag. Just like Michael Jackson did. I'm rockin the ball-bag. Except that he was talented..."

"...know when to walk away. Know when to run. You never spank your monkey. When you're sitting at the table. There'll be plenty time for spankin'... when the game is done"

"We'll never be royal. ROYAL! Something something cream cheese. Oooooooo.. and I hope you get a disease"

"Gonna find my baby gonna boink her mom just like the night of junior prom"

"The nutsack is a relatively little place where, gonads come together! Nutsack baby pleeeeeze!"

"Blinded by the light. Woke up to her chugging a six-pack of natty ice"

"You had to have a white. hot. spot. light. you had to be a ******. bag. last night."

"Bra! Hoo! Good God Y'all! What is it good for?! Holding up her hooters!"

"Stand in the place where you were! Now youre old. Think about being mortal wonder why you didnt boink that one girl..."

G rated for when kids are in the room

"Why are there so many? Guys named Cornelius? And only... like... 7 named Clyyyyde?"

Not mine, but I heard it from a cover band way back in the day. Still makes me giggle a little bit....

"If I go crazy then will you still call me superman?
If I'm alive and well, will you be there giving me head?"

From a coworker years ago, and we did this stuff for years. It must have been from listening to a station that seemed to play the same damn songs almost everyday.

I've been runnin' down the road tryin to loosen my load i've got seven women on my mind. Just like Greg Lougainis she takes it in the anus...

"Blinded by the light, woke up to a ****** in the middle of the night..." (Manfred Mann)

"It's the new sip, apple juice, it's the new sip apple juice..." (Gorillaz)

"Myself, I'm conceited!" (David Bowie)

"I, want to bless that girl, all night; and bang her every way!" (KISS)

"Boys 'round here, pokin' them sheep in the rear. Talkin' 'bout goats, talkin' 'bout chickens and anythin' else they can stick their d*** in"

"Big ol' hairy vagina, don't swallow my face today!"

"Gonna shave my wife I'm goin' down for the last time!"

Right up my alley. Been doing this since Weird Al hit the radio in the early 80s.

Sometimes when we are listening to the Pop music station my wife will look over at me, waiting to hear some silliness.

I generally try to go for the rhymes that fit the original song.

Oh man! These are great! Keep em coming.

Was there a Macklemore song in the OP?

"Oooooh, I'm a lizard baby, so why don't you kill me?"

"We're the redneck Cajun fuqs! The redneck Cajun fuqs!"

Anyone see Jimmy Fallon and misheard lyrics? I had my manager pissed bc I was singing "in Yugoslavia, in Yugoslavia you never starve" (if you start me up – Rolling Stones)

My friend lived in Germany for a while an apparently some of his co-workers misheard these lyrics
"Analisa brown, Lisa brown /
and the sky is grey, sky is grey"
and couldn't understand what the Momma's and the Pappa's were talking about.

Or our favorite to yell at bars when Bon Jovi comes on
"Whoooooaaa we're half way there
WhoooooAAAA f**kin' on the stairs"

Romantics-
Stop that licking on my ear,
Run out to the kitchen and get me a beer

Stray Cats-
Well, my baby and me got drunk last Saturday night,
We were all fvcked up and got into a fight.
Well, she swung at me once, swung at me twice,
Knocked me out cold, put my balls in a vise.

Def Leopard - "Rock, rock, titty-bop!"
Aerosmith - "Hey diddle, diddle, put your titty in the middle..."
Breaking Benjamin - "Diarrhea pain."

Beautiful Squirrels - Sean Kingston

Are you gonna be my Squirrel - Jet

Barbie Squirrel - Aqua

Big Squirrels Don't Cry - The Four Seasons

Brown Eyed Squirrel - Van Morrison

My Squirrel - The Temptations

Uptown Squirrel - Billy Joel

Squirrels just want to have fun - Cyndi Lauper

Only Squirrel in the World - Rihanna