E/SE Nebraska Grain buy 2016

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any volunteers to give up a bag of grain to make weight capacity? I have already given up my entire order to help but we still need to lose two bags of grain unless someone wants to order a bunch more to justify an additional pallet.

I can give up the half bag of wheat that I am splitting with Quincy if that is acceptable to him.

Alright, we are where we need to be weight wise so we just need to get payment squared away and place the order. You can send your payments to [email protected] via PayPal. Please send your payments as personal (friends and family) payments to avoid fees. But if you are paying by credit card or via goods/services payment please opt to pay the PayPal fee yourself or add 3% to your total.

If you do not use PayPal you can message me directly with your phone number and we can process a credit card payment over the phone but I do prefer PayPal to keep it all in one place.

Thanks guys. Looking forward to getting this moving.

Everybody please double check your orders on the spreadsheets and make sure they are correct I've been notified of a couple mistakes and I just want to make sure that we have everything correct before the official orders placed if you do notice any discrepancies please just shoot me a message or leave it leave a comment here and I'll get it taken care of

Someone messaged me about this but I wasn't sure if it was just for the Lincoln lagers. Did this already happen?

Someone messaged me about this but I wasn't sure if it was just for the Lincoln lagers. Did this already happen?

It has happened already but dont worry because once I get his order distributed I am going to just keep it open so people can just place their orders as needed and I will just order every time we fill a pallet. I had a lot more interest than I anticipated and several of us didnt get our orders on this one so we will do another very soon so stay tuned.

I am very sorry to do this but I wasn't aware of recent changes with CMG cracking down on group buys so we are done and no longer able to do this despite the fact that between myself a Tre we have been doing this for years. I will have all refunds issued by the end of the day. The only way to do bulk grain buys now is to have an LHBS order at inflated prices. Again I am very sorry as I was told that our order was fine yesterday and now they are telling me no. Very sorry for all of the frustration guys.

Dude, thanks again for all your hard work on this, really appreciate the gester.

This is disappointing. I am sorry they pulled the rug out from under you. I appreciate all your efforts on this front though. Cheers.

Latest posts

Back