Score!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joutlaw

Reaction score
Look what I just scored on ebay... I had regulator given to me but the high pressure side was broken. I was going to replace it, but found this on ebay for 44$

58_1.JPG

I think you are going to find that the double regulator does not fit inside with 2 corny kegs very nicely... could be wrong but that is what I found with my identical Kenmore elite... CO2 bottle now resides behind the fridge...

Oriondriver

Yep I agree with you there. It seemed my single regulator was having some issues fitting inside attached to the bottle. I'm hoping that I'll more room with regulators attached to the hose instaed of directly to the bottle.

Another option is just to mount it on the back and run some lines. My GF's dad said he had a hard time running CO2 in his fridge b/c it seemed like he was always out of CO2. Then he'd take the tank out and the level would rise due to warmer air.

joutlaw said:
Yep I agree with you there. It seemed my single regulator was having some issues fitting inside attached to the bottle. I'm hoping that I'll more room with regulators attached to the hose instaed of directly to the bottle.

Another option is just to mount it on the back and run some lines. My GF's dad said he had a hard time running CO2 in his fridge b/c it seemed like he was always out of CO2. Then he'd take the tank out and the level would rise due to warmer air.

I think he probably had a leak in his system that he didn't find. I had a similar thing happen with my system when I first set it up and went thru a 5 lb. tank in a week or so. Once I found the leak, the thing lasted for months and months.

Latest posts

Back