Saw the sticky for "lets see your kegerators"....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreeLordBrewing

Reaction score
I was wondering if any one would want to contribute to another "sticky" ??

which mini fridges are you using for a kegerator??

with a list of the model and manufacture/brand
what it holds (# of kegs/size/CO2)

I find myself cruising craigslist all the time in search of a mini fridge (and a $deal) that I want to use as a kegerator, or at least some where to keep a keg cold.... I have mini fridge but after measuring it I don't believe it will make for a good candidate due to the compressor hump doesn't wont allow a corny keg to fit. I don't have the model # and all the info for the fridge off hand as it is sitting at the "band practice spot" but my band mates have since obtained another larger fridge with separate freezer spot so unless I can "make" it work I'll keep my eye open for another mini fridge on craigslist....I don't have a corny keg set up yet, but I want to purchase the mini fridge first. I know the fridge I have is a Chefmate that also has a freezer portion in it (tiny) and I read that its best to stay away from mini fridges with the freezer portion in it. It is about 3ft tall or so any body else make a kegerator or adapt a chefmate fridge into one??

Back