• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Homebrew kegerator setup in Orange County CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brian231

Reaction score
I have a 2 tap homebuilt kegerator setup for sale. It comes with 2 ball lock corny kegs, a 5 pound aluminum CO2 tanks, a tap rite regulator, and a drip tray. It has 2 perlick 525SS front sealing taps and a set of replacement o-rings for them. It is built into a Frigidaire mini fridge, so it takes as little room as possible. I stopped homebrewing beer a few years ago and have been using it for carbonated water and coffee. But now I need the space.

I'm asking 350$ or best offer. I also have a separate corny keg and co2 tank to sell in addition to the ones included.

Pictures are available at:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jG7rzlaCJ5RwFU1oTpa9l718aKJy76R6?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Back