• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mississippi Sankey kegs - lightly used

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JR Kent

Reaction score
I'm not sure if there is a demand here for these or not, but I have some very lightly used (some of them have been filled once) standard sankey kegs I am looking to sell. They are embossed and have a thin decal wrap around them. I am asking $50 each for them, but I would be happy to give a quantity price break depending on how many you want. I have around 100. The buyer is responsible for picking them up in Jackson MS, or paying for shipping.

Mind if I ask a couple questions;
1) what are they built of (stainless steel/ plastic)
2) are they converted Cornelius kegs?

1D68F05F-151E-413C-BAAC-DCEF96A7B6EB.jpeg
B79ADB5D-E442-4D88-93B9-1AA716F547DD.jpeg
We purchased them from Keg Solutions in Baton Rouge LA.

I’m willing to drop them at a fedex store for them to package and ship. I’m not sure how much that would cost.

Cool let me check I’m in Memphis this week and there is a fedex store close to my Memphis office (go figure)

Ugh, shipping is such a deal killer for kegs. :(

I'd jump on this if i was local. Looks like packing and shipping would add $20/keg minimum.

I'm not sure if there is a demand here for these or not, but I have some very lightly used (some of them have been filled once) standard sankey kegs I am looking to sell. They are embossed and have a thin decal wrap around them. I am asking $50 each for them, but I would be happy to give a quantity price break depending on how many you want. I have around 100. The buyer is responsible for picking them up in Jackson MS, or paying for shipping.
Do you still have these kegs? I live close to Jackson, I can come by couple from you.

Back