• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado Sanke Sixtel (1/6) Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bondra76

Reaction score
Selling one sanke keg for homebrewing.

These are sanke type kegs. They're sixtels with the exception of the small guy who holds 5.18 gallons. $40/each. UPDATE: Only the small keg is left. All others have been sold.

Local/Colorado pickup is in DTC/Greenwood Village, Willing to ship as well (will only charge actual shipping cost). Shipping is from 80121 - figure about 30 pounds for weight.

All kegs used recently for homebrew purposes. They're fairly clean and orings are in good condition.

00101_f5lGOAto6CL_600x450.jpg

I have a homebrew meeting tonight and I will ask the club. I will be in Denver on Saturday taking a BJCP test so I could get them then if anyone wants them. I will let you know tonight or tomorrow morning.

Mark
Steel City Brewers

Back