RJ Rockers Son of a Peach clone recipe?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jheist

Reaction score
My girlfriend goes nuts for this beer! I would love to make a clone for her but both of my peach attempts have been far too subtle peach compared to this beer. It seems to have more of a Peach Cream taste than I can create.

Has anyone here tried this beer? It's from South Carolina and the females down here love it. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

#1 suggestion would be to add some lactose to your brew near the end of your brewing process. The residual sweetness from the unfermentable lactose will really make the peach flavor shine. I just brewed up an amazing peach wheat india ale....4# of peaches, 8% ABV, 50 IBU...with that man peaches in a five gallon batch they are barley noticeable..but still there.

I think if you brewed up a standard cream ale, added peaches to secondary and lactose at bottling in addition to fructose you would have a nice girly ale.

Latest posts

Back