Relief Valve Help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jritchie111

Reaction score
I recently purchased 10 ball locks kegs from a guy on craigslist. Today I checked to see if they all held pressure and lucky for me 9 on them did. 1 however has a slow leak from the relief valve. The Keg has Crouch Carbonic Co, Dayton Ohio on it. I was wondering can I get a replacement valve still for this. If not this stile witll a cornelious stile fit it, and what is the thread size of a cornelious so I can check to make sure it fits before I purchase. Thanks for the help

IMG_1227.jpg

That whole lid is very strange. You might have to get a whole new lid. that doesn't look like any common relief I've ever seen. I think adventuresinhomebrewing.org has the lids with the relief the cheapest, $15

+1 on JRems. You could try to take it apart and see if there are any worn seals in there, but I'd just get a new lid and call it a day. I haven't seen that sort of relief valve either.

Latest posts

Back