recipe suggestions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABI Brewery

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have two left over recipes that I plan on combining and they total 21 lbs 2-row and 1 lb carmel 40 and 1 lb carmel 60, i have plenty cascade, centennial and citra hops to do what ever we come up with, also have US-05 yeast, I plan on doing a ten gallon batch and splitting into 5 gallon fermenters and using 1 1/2 packets of yeast in each, any I have an all electric 10 gallon recirculation system with CFC and will ferment in a Catalyst and a big mouth bubbler.....................does anyone have any thoughts on a recipe for this.................cheers

Well honestly there's not much room for variation here. 1 base malt, two basically the same crystal malt, some citrusy IPA type hops and a clean american ale yeast.

I'd make a slightly hoppy blonde 2 row only - 1.045 about 20-25 IBU, then an American IPA - 1.065 about 65 IBU. Maybe a half pound crystal malt in that one max.

Back