Recipe score or feedback??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

epic501j

Reaction score
Hi
Was checking out the recipe section below,which is very very cool.I dont see any feedback or scoring? Is there somthing im missing? Before making up a batch i would just like to know that others have made it and it was good or wasnt for that matter.
thanks

The number of posts about a recipe and the comments are the best feed back.

The popular recipes keep bouncing back and you'll see them in others signatures.

All you gotta do is ask! Most guys will give you an honest opinion, and will probably tell you how to improve upon their recipe. I'll second that on the signatures....there's a couple recipes, like EdWort's Haus Pale Ale (Made it, it's pretty awesome...can't wait to tap it!), and Edwort's Apfelwein...JUST made it like 10 mins ago. Can't wait. People on this forum have made somewhere around 2,000 gallons of the stuff. Is that enough positive feedback?:D

There isn't supposed to be any "chatter" in the recipe database, that's why there isn't any feedback, but you sure can ask any of us how they came out. Either PM someone, or post the question here.

We not supposed to put untested recipes in the database, so the only ones I've posted are the ones that I've done and like enough to provide to others. Some of them I"ve made more than once.

Back