Recent Label I Did for a Double Oatmeal Stout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnyspade

Reaction score
Loving the stuff I'm seeing here. I was really blown away by Andy's Beer Labelizer. What a great idea.

I usually don't label, unless I'm giving stuff away, and then I do it in an effort to get my bottles back. For my own needs, a little sticker where I can write in the type, bottle date and the alcohol content is usually enough. Here's a label I did recently for a batch of Double Oatmeal Stout. Happy to share it.

doubleoat.jpg

Nice...good looking label. I like how it is really just an attempt to get your bottle back, which funny enough makes it a novelty to keep :D

Regardless, good looking label!

I did used to lose a lot more bottles before I started slapping labels on them. This particular label, truthfully, is a bit of a pain as there's actually a little bit of whitespace around it and I cut around the whole thing so it fits on like a sticker. Looks great, but what a pain.

I'm a web designer by trade so anything that gets printed is more of a hobby than anything. For this one, most of the design was actually something I purchased as a piece of stock. Doing it this was can be a real time saver. Here's where I bought this one from:

http://www.vectorstock.com/royalty-free-vector/51818-various-labels

If you search that website you'll see there's lots of vectors there that can be used as a starting point.

Fantastic label! But I agree with a previous poster in that I'd have to keep at least one of these if I got it. :D

Back