real ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

packman

Reaction score
I went on a tour of Real Ale Brewing Company in Blanco Texas this week while on vacation in Kerrville Texas. It was really a good time. They offer a tasting room and a 30 minute tour for free on Fridays. Our tour was led by the head brewer named Dread. He took time to answer everyones questions and really explained the process. It was a lot of fun and really informative but I would recomend not to go in July as it was hot. The tasting room and the chiller was all that was air conditioned. But if you get the chance to go then you should take the time to do it. I wanted to put in my application ( free beer all day ) but SWMBO said no

Sounds cool.

But I'm going to have to give a resounding "uuuuuuuuum" to free beer all day. At the one I worked at we weren't allowed to pour a pint until all of the heavy equipment and machinery was put away and wasn't going to be used again. But afterwards we could have pint after pint after pint at the pub and take home pony kegs whenever we wanted.

Back