Re-reintroduction (of sorts)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeMama

Reaction score
Wow... Its been a number of years since I posted here, and SO MUCH has changed.

I sold off my brew lot that I had learned and acquired, been through SEVERAL other hobbies, and even quit drinking alcohol for a number of years. Yet in the past year or so, I have (re-learned) my innate love of IPA brews.

Heck, I even guest moderated at TxBrew's side gig forum for a short period as well.

Long story short, I find myself back here with an 'initial' interest in the brewing hobby again. The technology has changed, as the craft beers that people have come up have changed as well. And I guess I'm dipping my toes back into the shallow end of the pool again (maybe).

I DO recall the satisfaction and gratification that I gained from enjoying my own homebrew. And I do recall the 'holy **** this turned from band-aid to amazing by ignoring it for months' moments too...

Can't say if Ill dive headlong back into the hobby, but I will say that my support system and the way I view life have made a total 180 since I visited this place last.

Hopefully Ill find the joy that I once found when I was a regular round these parts :)

Welcome back. I kinda remember you from WAY back in the day. You must have changed your avatar though, that doesn't look familiar.

Yeah, I think my old av was a pic of me, and a couple of OG fighters.

While many things have changed, my love of combat sports hasn't :)

Nor has my love of beer.

Back