Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fark_T89qKwBeuWq5avqWTcviacLA6m8.jpg

Where were you, and where did you go?

Born in Albuquerque, raised in Belen/Los Lunas until '98 when I graduated from UNM and moved out to California for work. Been in Orange County ever since. I love it in the O.C., but there's no place like home.

I believe you are a little south, correct?

Last edited:
Let’s just say it’s close to home, and I am grateful to enjoy the view.
Very cool.
I won't complain about where I live because I have the best neighbors ever but I those views aren't part of the package. Tough choice.
As an aside, spent time in the Outer Banks, was nice and liked the regularity of the waves.

Born in Albuquerque, raised in Belen/Los Lunas until '98 when I graduated from UNM and moved out to California for work. Been in Orange County ever since. I love it in the O.C., but there's no place like home.

I believe you are a little south, correct?
Between Silver City and Lordsburg, at the end of a dirt road with 1 neighbor a kilometer away. Just the wife and I with all the wildlife. Perfect spot to ride out the pandemic last year

Ah, so we *ARE* back to thinking messenger bike sideswipe then.

That's what I get for not orbiting in the twitterverse.

Back