Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just past new years, time to start preparing for Easter

20220108_100106.jpg

Just past new years, time to start preparing for Easter

View attachment 755620
Yeah. I’ve noticed that some stores have skipped Valentine’s Day and gone straight to Easter. Sort of like Thanksgiving got crowded out by Xmas right after Halloween.

Random, antlered, Osage Orange eatin' deer right out the front door in East TN.
That fella must be hungry, I've never seen "anything" eat one! We used to call them horse apples, even though I never saw them eat one either. The only use we found for them was to throw them at your buddy, at least till we were old enough to understand what a concussion was.
Interesting to see he still has his rack though. Majority around here (Central AR) have already shed for some reason. Seems to have been getting earlier and earlier the last 4-5 years.

I've started a company focused on outdoor Fermentation Temperature Control. Contact us for a quote.
View attachment 756976
Instant memories of being yelled at to “close the danged door! What are you trying to do? Cool down the whole outdoors?!”

how long before they realized it was backwards?

Back