Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
leopard in trees.jpg

Proper art

The Dark Side of the Moon finally left Billboard's album chart in July 1988, 736 weeks after it debuted March 17, 1973 at No. 95

I account for 3 of its sales. 1 vinyl, 1 cassette & 1 CD
I believe it popped back on the list for a bit when vinyl gave way to cd's, and maybe once in a while after that around Christmas time. Makes a great gift.

I also owned several formats including MoFi Gold, SACD surround, and the Parsons bootleg quad mix before it was released commercially.

Last edited:
Dated someone once who only played 3 albums, Dark Side of The Moon, Days of Future Passed, and A Love Supreme. I wonder whatever happened to her....

Okay, I had to look up what Dark Side of the Moon was. Turns out it was released when I was 30 years old, had my degrees, a kid, a house, and a job. My older boy liked Pink Floyd when he was ten or fifteen years older, but I never got it. All that new stuff just wasn't usually as good as the old stuff I grew up on and liked. Brew on, kids.:rock:

Speaking as a silversmith and one who does lapidary work, she is rocking some very nice jewelry.

The bezel tape, and the findings on the necklace point to much of it being antique.

Latest posts

Back