Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EarthUncarbonated.jpg

^lol^ :D

fwiw...As that "morning paper" subthread refers to an earlier in-thread response of mine...I did not mean it literally as in "paper". It's 2021 ffs!
I am a Boston Globe subscriber (since 1976, actually) who switched to their e-paper service as soon as it became available many years ago, because out in the boonies the delivery was hella sketchy and there's nothing that pisses me off more than not reading The Globe with my morning coffee.

Cheers!

^lol^ :D

fwiw...As that "morning paper" subthread refers to an earlier in-thread response of mine...I did not mean it literally as in "paper". It's 2021 ffs!
I am a Boston Globe subscriber (since 1976, actually) who switched to their e-paper service as soon as it became available many years ago, because out in the boonies the delivery was hella sketchy and there's nothing that pisses me off more than not reading The Globe with my morning coffee.

Cheers!
I also subscribe to several online newspapers because we live in the middle of nowhere, hundreds of miles from a city with a newspaper, so an actual paper would have to be mailed to me and the news would not be news by the time I get it.

Latest posts

Back