Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's Melania. Or something like that ;)

But, did you miss the action over to the far right?
I sure AF hope that's a chick's rear end with all that ink going on back there! :D

@Kent88 you see, this is why he won't let me gift him a supporting tag....

it's sheek, why are you referring to girls butts as chickens? and not wanting to be a guy's? lol, who knows he might be a great plumber, working on your brew room?

Re-railing attempt #1

Nice calm reusable rocket launch and landing long exposure.

32829382467_cc06cec3f0_k.jpg

Opening day of trout in PA was this past Saturday. This is my favorite fishing spot, it was 18*f Saturday morning, at one point I stepped out of the water and a couple rocks froze to my hip waders. Definitely my coldest fishing day to date, but we had a successful weekend.View attachment 724827
I remember days stealhead fishing where the line kept freezing to the guides on my fishing rod.

Ah Springtime.

When a young man's fancy turns to

1617975961051.png

How to keep up with killing all the damned bees that love the window shutters, eaves, gutters, side trim boards, downspouts, vent louvers, wood piles, wheelbarrow handles (??!) and FREAKING EVERYWHERE

[EDIT: I forgot - hose reels, flower pots, grill side table, grill lift handle, grill propane tank knob...]

Ah Springtime.

When a young man's fancy turns to

View attachment 725142

How to keep up with killing all the damned bees that love the window shutters, eaves, gutters, side trim boards, downspouts, vent louvers, wood piles, wheelbarrow handles (??!) and FREAKING EVERYWHERE

[EDIT: I forgot - hose reels, flower pots, grill side table, grill lift handle, grill propane tank knob...]
I have resorted to buying a badminton racquet and going on search & destroy missions to kill them off. I have put a serious dent in the carpenter bee and wasp population this year. My wife is after me to sweep away the corpses after each mission. I prefer to leave their mangled remains as a warning to the rest. Strange, but the yellow jackets actually collect their dead.

I have resorted to buying a badminton racquet and going on search & destroy missions to kill them off. I have put a serious dent in the carpenter bee and wasp population this year. My wife is after me to sweep away the corpses after each mission. I prefer to leave their mangled remains as a warning to the rest. Strange, but the yellow jackets actually collect their dead.

We live in a brick house and the only exposed wood were the windows. That said, I had a really bad carpenter bee problem the last couple of years. This winter I replaced all the windows and trimmed everything out with aluminum. It's been great fun watching the carpenter bees flying around trying to find their lost homes!

I go all out war on these little bastards... My house is redwood and cedar, when I bought it there was major lack of pest control. I had a company come out and spray, it hardly did anything so I took matters into my own hands. I use cyzmic cs and delta dust... the dust has eliminated the majority of my foes and the cyzmic cs works for everything, even those 8 legged things I HATE!

Back