Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

day_trippr

Moderna Or Bust! :D
Reaction score
Meh. The "Baby Shark" is a "shallow fake"...and as for whatever's going on ^there^, I see zero work happening...

Dland

Reaction score
My gal got a few pieces of antique pottery from older family member, one of them had a kind of tan/orange glaze I knew sometimes was made with uranium, so I got out the Geiger counter. That piece checked clean, but since I had it out, I checked out the other pieces.

This candle stick is pretty hot. It is off the x1
IMG_2134.JPG
IMG_2133.JPG
IMG_2137.JPG
scale, second pic of it is in x10 scale. Picture of standard "vasoline glass" (which is considered mostly benign) included for comparison.

Dland

Reaction score
You don't?

Seriously though, it is not bad to be able to measure things that one can not see.

D.B.Moody

Reaction score
So . . . no walk-ins. Do you need an appointment? A visa? Is part of our border wall?
We know it's not for American geese: even if they could read, they wouldn't obey the sign. Must be some politer type of geese, eh?

Snuffy

Airlock Sniffer
Reaction score
So . . . no walk-ins. Do you need an appointment? A visa? Is part of our border wall?
We know it's not for American geese: even if they could read, they wouldn't obey the sign. Must be some politer type of geese, eh?
Probably a Covid thing. Canada geese no longer allowed without a clean test or 2 weeks of quarantine.

Or else the ducks are making a statement.

GrogNerd

mean old man
Reaction score
Can't recall ever having the munchies bad enough to tear into this, but that just means more for you

I actually pity you that you don't dig on swine enough to just have some pork rinds, but that just means more for me

20210427_070335.jpg

MaxStout

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Can't recall ever having the munchies bad enough to tear into this, but that just means more for you

I actually pity you that you don't dig on swine enough to just have some pork rinds, but that just means more for me

View attachment 727283
I loves me some chicharrones.

Someone else can have those nasty fish skins.

Latest posts