Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I weep for the future of mankind if this is a trend indicator :D

1615355615933.png

How fast did that spin - when it was still part of the combine? I'm guessing pretty fast...
It depends on the crop. In wheat, which is harder to thresh than most crops, we run ours up to 1000 rpm. The rotor speed is adjustable through a range from about 350 rpm to a little over 1000.

I'm a partial vegetarian. I eat grass fed beef, vegetarian pigs and vegetarian chickens. The fish are the problem .. constantly eating minnows and crustaceans.

I weep for the future of mankind if this is a trend indicator :D

View attachment 721716

Reminds me of when I was back in San Diego I had a 73 MGB and someone cut the top open on the drivers side. Didn’t really care it was San Diego I never drove with the top up anyway. About a month later someone cut the passenger side open. Only thing I could say was Jesus Christ are you too stupid or too lazy to walk around the car before you try to steal it. By the way both times the doors were unlocked, So I decided to go with stupid.

Back