Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pour a tall one, sit back, sip and chill....

1610600155656.png

The new guy is not always welcomed by the old resident.
View attachment 714976
It's just the giraffe and ostrich compound at the St. Louis Zoo. You don't have to draw any parallels.
Somebody sitting nearby drinking some beers said, "I just came here to pound a couple of longnecks...what a zoo!"

View attachment 715710An air fryer arrived this week and I hope they included the correct manual with it. 😂
I tried to bake cookies in our air fryer once..burnt on top and raw on the bottom. I thought fried chocolate chippers could be a thing but it just wasn't meant to be.

I tried to bake cookies in our air fryer once..burnt on top and raw on the bottom. I thought fried chocolate chippers could be a thing but it just wasn't meant to be.

As a college student living in the dorms I perfected George Foreman cookies. Just need a tube of cookie dough and a Foreman grill.

Things that make you ask “WTF” when staying in a rundown, cheap, motel.View attachment 715687
I can think of many ways the drawer front could have been broken off of this nightstand drawer. I can’t think of any good reason to choose this method of repair.
The bigger question was how many "hours" of clients did they have to turn down while they were working on that repair.

Back