Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our cat Willow watching her favorite show.

998B83DE-BC4E-4567-A0D9-2081AE0FC12E.jpeg

Back in the day, I had more problems with my Fords' (72 Gran Torino wagon & a 73 Galaxie 500 sedan) firkin starter solenoid, JUST the solenoid, than all the problems with all 3 of my Chevys (72 Chevelle, 76 Chevette & 77 Camaro) combined.

If I were to buy an early 70s muscle car today, it'd be a Chevy

Up until my problems with the local dealer, I would have said anything newer I would be buying Ford

Nowadays, I may have to go back to Honda for my next vehicle. Have had 3 of those (79 Civic, 82 Prelude & 96 Civic) & am now wondering why I got my Focus instead

So you know what F.O.R.D. stands for. :(

BTW.... I actually talked to this lady cuz I used to have a '65 Convertible Dodge Dart, but it was only a slant 6 standard where as this one was an 8 cylinder power Dart. She said she had bought it in 1980 from the original owner and was the cars second owner. So nice !!

JohnnyMnemonicPinball.jpg

This Johnny Mnemonic pinball made it home last month, and after a couple hours of work is playing wonderfully. I need to do a bit more work on the hand mechanism, and parts are on the way.

One of the first few of these made back in 1995. Ranked #91 in Pinside's Top 100 pinball games of all time

Back