Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went walkies with the Spousal Unit, found some fungi in their "I dare you to eat me" colors :D

shroom1.jpg

shroom2.jpg

shroom3.jpg

Fungi knowledge is not remotely my thing - I'm totally clueless what is good vs what will kill you, but I understand color is generally not good.
I don't even trust myself to pick out a legit morel, and life is too short to be dead wrong ;)
Couldn't state it better myself. Ive found some beautiful mushrooms, some that I'm relatively sure were safe. But, not confident enough to be sure.

I remember ordering 10 oz glasses of draft for 25 cents at the Athabaska hotel in Jasper Alberta while watching the 1976 Olympics. They didn't have pitchers so we ordered beer by the dozen. If I recall we ordered mostly Labatts.

I drove this pickup from Billings, MT to Harlem, MT today, about 220 miles. My wife’s sister and BIL bought it, sight unseen, from the Chevy dealership where our daughter works. They were looking for an older pickup that wasn’t real high mileage. This one belonged to the father of the dealership’s sales manager. A 2000 Chevy with 73K original miles. Didn’t have so much as a rock chip or door ding on it. It was like driving a new vehicle.
583B4B6F-0E16-40DA-B151-43EE6F001AAD.jpeg

61C42BF0-7750-43FD-80D2-96E22A14D490.jpeg

Of course, I had to have a road beer along the way.
C4DFED48-0A72-456E-8A7E-9F11F078B93A.jpeg

Latest posts

Back