Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
695EAAA5-15D4-43EC-9CA1-68B4F88DBBA5.gif

Between the leaf peepers and apple pickers we get all kinds of visitors from across the country, but this one was different. Came across this antique Aerocoach bus stopped at one of our local orchards. If I'm right it's in the area for the Head Of The Charles rowing races this weekend, as the history of this vehicle includes bringing emergency responders to large events. General American Aerocoach existed between 1939 and 1952...

magic_bus_1.jpg
magic_bus_4.jpg

magic_bus_2.jpg

magic_bus_3.jpg

Don't know anything about that building but generically I'm surprised anything that looks that fit hasn't been turned into condos these days...

Cheers!

Looks ripe - it's actually a lovely building from the angle provided. I could easily see it being condo'ed.
As for parking...there's a movement here in Greater Boston to diminish parking requirements in recognition of a future where not everyone in the city owns a "car". As someone living 30 miles "outtatown" I have the luxury of seeing how that works out ;)

Cheers!

Back