Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do Do DoDo DoDo...

fark_sDZudc9Gp7HUzjsF6nLz9Bwe7_E.gif

Enjoy your earworm.
You're welcome.

My gal got a few pieces of antique pottery from older family member, one of them had a kind of tan/orange glaze I knew sometimes was made with uranium, so I got out the Geiger counter. That piece checked clean, but since I had it out, I checked out the other pieces.

This candle stick is pretty hot. It is off the x1
IMG_2134.JPG
IMG_2133.JPG
IMG_2137.JPG
scale, second pic of it is in x10 scale. Picture of standard "vasoline glass" (which is considered mostly benign) included for comparison.

So . . . no walk-ins. Do you need an appointment? A visa? Is part of our border wall?
We know it's not for American geese: even if they could read, they wouldn't obey the sign. Must be some politer type of geese, eh?

So . . . no walk-ins. Do you need an appointment? A visa? Is part of our border wall?
We know it's not for American geese: even if they could read, they wouldn't obey the sign. Must be some politer type of geese, eh?
Probably a Covid thing. Canada geese no longer allowed without a clean test or 2 weeks of quarantine.

Or else the ducks are making a statement.

Can't recall ever having the munchies bad enough to tear into this, but that just means more for you

I actually pity you that you don't dig on swine enough to just have some pork rinds, but that just means more for me

20210427_070335.jpg

Can't recall ever having the munchies bad enough to tear into this, but that just means more for you

I actually pity you that you don't dig on swine enough to just have some pork rinds, but that just means more for me

View attachment 727283

I loves me some chicharrones.

Someone else can have those nasty fish skins.

Back