Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no....but i've seen a thread titled (1 Gallon brewers UNITE)....lol, i wear a 10 gallon hat though....
I crack up every time I see that thread. I always see this pic.
screen-shot-2018-03-06-at-1-25-58-pm.png

i was wondering about the airlock, not sure if hot sauce gets good air-lock activity.....i saw a doc on tabasco and they salt the lids of barrels, and it bubbles.....

There is some activity. Not as much as with beer but lactobacillius does produce some CO2. The important thing is that lacto drops the pH to 4.0 or less making it shelf stable in about a week.

I like rolling the dice.
emoji456.png
emoji456.png

5 gallons or don't do it. If you ain't got the gonads for for 5 gallons it's prolly not a good idea.
emoji16.png

you have a pic of two dice but, 5 is only one keg? i only play with two kegs.....and their heavy as hell carrying to the fridge.....but they say girls like even body builds, not that i'd know.....lol

Hopsy has some black Friday offers.

https://sf.hopsy.beer/offers

Is this one of their commercial bottle fillers?
Yes, they do contract brewing, apparently lending the equipment out to the brewery. I had gotten it hoping I could refill the “kegs” with home brew it’s not working for me with beer, next I’m going to see if I can have still mead on tap. I quit the subscription after the part that holds the tap handle loosened and it would not stop dispensing until I removed the keg. I bitched about it, and they sent me a Velcro strap.

Thanks for the clarification. I saw this last night before I went to bed, and had nightmares about Roomba introducing a street sweeper model for the Christmas sales season!

Spanky should put down his cell phone and watch the ball game. Good thing dad was paying attention.

98ef516f044773247252740852a8386e6938951571919273.png

I think Spanky might belong to the large man behind him, holding the Pringles can. A better resemblance.
I think the dude broke his forearm for a complete stranger.....

Cc38e8bWoAAiD6a.jpg

next frame
Cc38e9cW0AAXfnj.jpg
Looks to me like kid's oblivious on his phone, mom (bottom center) ducked the hell out of the way (good maternal instincts there, lady,) dad took one for the fam... and the dude behind just saw his life flash before his eyes cuz he was afraid his Bud might get taken out.

Looks to me like kid's oblivious on his phone, mom (bottom center) ducked the hell out of the way (good maternal instincts there, lady,) dad took one for the fam... and the dude behind just saw his life flash before his eyes cuz he was afraid his Bud might get taken out.
I looked it up and it was a father taking his son to a spring training game. The kid was texting his mom a photo from the game so the women in the photo are unrelated.

I looked it up and it was a father taking his son to a spring training game. The kid was texting his mom a photo from the game so the women in the photo are unrelated.
That is some seriously dedicated research. Also creepy cuz it shows how anybody can find out anything about anyone who's ever been anywhere... but we already knew that.

Back