Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20181020_191503774_HDR.jpg

Saw this one in Jacksonville while on a beer procurement mission.

Looks like rednecks don't drive pick-em-up trucks anymore!

Last edited:
The accompanying caption I saw it with was something like "If you're tired of hosting Thanksgiving Dinner, serve this, and nobody will ever ask you again" :D

The accompanying caption I saw it with was something like "If you're tired of hosting Thanksgiving Dinner, serve this, and nobody will ever ask you again" :D
Try serving this instead of turkey.

Considering Im not a big fan of turkey. Give me a beer when I walk in the door and serve this. That's as long as they're not turkey dogs..
crown_roast_of_frankfurters.jpeg

To be totally honest, it looks like vomit in a jar. We would need to know what's in there to make a guess on whether it's infected or not. How does it smell?

It started as 2# Habanero and 2# onion. Smells a bit pungent. It does look like vomit though. :mug:

Lacto-ferment should be done in 5-6 days.

Habanero 01.jpg

It started as 2# Habanero and 2# onion. Smells a bit pungent. It does look like vomit though. :mug:

Lacto-ferment should be done in 5-6 days.

View attachment 653168

i was wondering about the airlock, not sure if hot sauce gets good air-lock activity.....i saw a doc on tabasco and they salt the lids of barrels, and it bubbles.....

Back