Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This fatass spider is on my ML RAV4 hatchback door.
IMG_20191027_101840.jpeg

What's really weird is if you edit your post I bet you can see the linked gif.
They must have some really specific hot-link rule that breaks it in the actual post...

Cheers!

it's 2 pictures in a video & the video takes 3 minutes, and you don't even need to watch the video at all to get what happened

Alvarez's home run in Game 5 hits a Nationals fan in the chest when the fan decides to save his beer instead of catching the ball

in his defense, those Bud Lights are like $15 a piece

Well maybe you or someone can explain why it was deleted?

Long story short... Morning radio show. Dumb is an a%#hat who left the show years ago and has managed to weasle his way back on. He just lies and complains and is terrible.
Years ago they all went to the bunny ranch for a bit. Dennis Hoff gave them all freebies. He is the only one who took him up on the offer. He did so a month after his wife had given birth to their son. Secret was somehow kept a secret for years until a month or two ago.
I saw this a few days ago and didn't get the joke so I googled (of course). I still have no idea who Dumb, Rover, Roger Doogie and Gia are... o_O

Last edited:
Word to the wise: If one of your posts is deleted and you don’t know why, or you think it should not have been deleted, discuss your concern with a moderator. Do not repost the material without getting prior approval from the mod team.

doug293cz
HBT Moderator

Word to the wise: If one of your posts is deleted and you don’t know why, or you think it should not have been deleted, discuss your concern with a moderator. Do not repost the material without getting prior approval from the mod team.

doug293cz
HBT Moderator

SSSHHHH! They're listening!

doug293cz
HBT Moderator

Now I want to see what was deleted........

Back