RABBIT! What should I DO!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap that is awesome! lol, and man is that guy into what he does or what. Damn Gophers stealing everyone's money!

I am going to take a picture of the hole and post it up this weekend!

When I see a hole like that, I think canine. Around here, it would be a coyote after a gopher/mole/vole.

Or Boss Bailey, he's a random digger.

This guy can help.

bill_murray_caddyshack.jpg

probably not a rabbit if its in the middle of the yard, they like to be around cover for their dens. most likely a groundhog or even a nieghborhood dog. godd luck.

if it is a ribbit they are damn good eating!!!!!!!

Jason

FYI: Skunks, groundhogs, foxes, badgers, etc... make holes/dens like this. If you have a camcorder, or a webcam that you can set to record, I'd do that 1st, just to identify the critter, just point it out the window at the hole & wait. The LAST thing you need is a live skunk in a trap: can't set them free, nor can you shoot them without the damned thing stinking up everything in the yard. Once you've identified the critter, you will be able to take appropriate action. Regards, GF.

Well nothing has been seen around the hole, no new activity and no new holes. However my Wife and I noticed we have a very large Great Horned Owl living on the back of our property that perches itself in a very high tree just behind our house. We both got a feeling our little problem has been taken care of naturally.

:D

Well nothing has been seen around the hole, no new activity and no new holes. However my Wife and I noticed we have a very large Great Horned Owl living on the back of our property that perches itself in a very high tree just behind our house. We both got a feeling our little problem has been taken care of naturally.

Translation: I bought a pellet gun, but didn't tell the wife. ;)

Translation: I bought a pellet gun, but didn't tell the wife. ;)

And boy, is it fun pasting the little vermin!:D

Back