R.I.P. @Bracconiere

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perspective, friend. When you are from, and I mean this quite literally, only 2 miles away from where Treehouse was for years, anything west of Rochester NY is pretty much WCIPA-vile. 🤪

Currently in Bend OR. Seem to be a few breweries here. Too bad SWMBO despise beer and brewing smells. The crosses we bear.

Lol. Just messin' with you. That said, Oregon seems to have a distinct style of IPA that is a fair bit of departure from the pale and crushingly bitter San Diego versions. (Which isn't to say that SD breweries eschew hazies...)

I always view WCIPA as really coming from that San Diego lineage.

One of the best examples of the internet tracking a guy down. You'll probably think I'm silly because I'm not going to embed it since it has a swear, but here it is.

"Hi. My name is Ray, and yesterday my daughter called me..."

FB_IMG_1688032195384.jpg

No, @passedpawn pointed out that we need to refrain from stalking him.

If someone he intentionally gave his snail mail address to wanted to mail him a short note, I personally don't think that would be a violation of his privacy on its own. But we need to protect his privacy and let him have his space if he wants it.

What's not to like about a posse? It's a weeklong game of hide-and-seek on horseback.

Doesn't that usually end with someone being shot, hung, or once in a while going to jail?

Unless an anti-hero show, in which case 'posse members often have a high mortality rate. Least that's how I recollect it.

Doesn't that usually end with someone being shot, hung, or once in a while going to jail?

Unless an anti-hero show, in which case 'posse members often have a high mortality rate. Least that's how I recollect it.

I was attempting to quote Seinfeld

No matter what it takes I'm going to keep this thread I started going.

It's been over three months now. I'm sorry to say I haven't done any research lately as to what may have happened to our friend. I want to make sure he has his privacy, if needed, but I hope that if he feels the need to get back with our happy little group he will see that we are still thinking about him. Yes I've been drinking, why do you ask? Can't count how many times I hit the DTetc thread just to see what shenanigans @bracconiere was up to. Miss you guy.

Back