Quick--what's got you druck on st patty's?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beta pleated sheet

Reaction score
Sadly, no homebrew for me today since I'm visiting my folks in Atlanta. I've had a nice mix of Beamish stout (which I've decided is much, much better than Guinness), Harp, and Sweetwater's blueberry beer that my mom loves. That last one was much better than I expected, it just smells like blueberry muffins and then the taste is all light and crisp and subtle. That was my desert, and it was a good one! I've also got some tasty Irish red ale that I'm gonna be getting to later. Don't remember what it's called, though, and I'm too lazy and druck to get off my butt and see what it is. Something that starts with a S.

Merry beer Christmas!

My house dry stout for me. I'm not sure how many I've had so far though, been working from home today so I've been sampling since about 1pm. :D

Happy St. Paddy's Day! :mug:

I'm drinking Rodenbach Grand Cru. I try to avoid plowing through my homebrews, starting to get low again!

i have a freshly taped stout. it's finally come into it's own. i'm not getting tanked tonight though, gots to work tomorrow, and i've already been drunk on st. paddy's day plenty of times. :mug:

A group of eight of us started and finished an entire keg of O'Flannigan's Irish Stout. It wasn't that strong, but there were over 5 gallons of it, and we're on our way to the campus bar to keep going.

i'z still at werk :(

one of my coworkers went home sick and left me with a lot to take care of. i think it's an evil ploy to call in sick tomorrow after st. pattys :mad:

i think i'll bottle some beers from the keg tonight and drink whatever's left after i've filled at least a six pack of my steam beer and my stout :)

Im dringing my Aberdeen Ale dyed green.

March_08_006.jpg

Homebrew was reserved for my guests and I had a couple Sierra Nevada ESBs. Saturday I had one of my dry stouts w/ a wee glass of tullamore dew :)

Between Saturday night and Last night:

Dry Stout - decimated, first gone
Hefe - gone
Nut Brown - down to 1
Dark Amber - down to 1

Latest posts

Back