PPR Fantasy Football

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on the west coast, so I prepped the grill and seasoned the steak before the draft, but cooked it after the draft was over. Wife added a caprese salad.

PXL_20210906_025655608.jpg

I'm hungry for dinner now.

And yet again, NFL has informed me that I got an A+ on the draft and that I'm projected to win. They were right last time, so all of you might as well ship me beer right now.

I didn't even realize that NFL.com would let you complete a draft without a defense and kicker. ESPN wouldn't do that. If I'd known, I'd have skipped both and waited until the night before game day to decide which depth pieces I had the least faith in or as they got cut (guys like Lat Murray).

I barely beat one of the abandoned teams last week. Thought my season was over to a guy missing four roster spots!

As much as I like the increase in opportunity, I hope there are mechanisms in place to deal with absentee owners... 😂
Unfortunately, we are on the honor system. Not sure how to enforce payouts other than some sort of buy in deposit to cover a beer shipment. That would involve trusting me, or someone else, to hold the money for the year. If that’s what others want to do I’m open to that, or other ideas. Luckily, most of us like beer and football so much we are honorable losers year after year.

Unfortunately, we are on the honor system. Not sure how to enforce payouts other than some sort of buy in deposit to cover a beer shipment. That would involve trusting me, or someone else, to hold the money for the year. If that’s what others want to do I’m open to that, or other ideas. Luckily, most of us like beer and football so much we are honorable losers year after year.

I was thinking along the lines of barring them from participating next season.

Latest posts

Back