PPR Fantasy Football

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

TallDan

Internet Hobo - Sheepmaster
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
If I recall correctly, 2nd place still needs to ship beer and nothing gets shipped to 2nd place.
Well, i'd propose that as a rule change for the future, 2nd place should buy himself a beer or something.
Looks like we have:

(me)
@Chorgey
@lupulinaddict
@_BullDog_
@3 Dawg Night
@TBC
@troglodytes

Who am I missing? Those all correct?
I think @sonic7173 might have been the one missing on my list. Just send PMs with my address. If i got any wrong names, let me know!

As far as styles go, I drink most everything. Probably drink more commercial IPAs, sours and stouts than anything else, but part of that is because that's what all the breweries make.

Last edited:

_BullDog_

Reaction score
Congrats Talldan. I’ll send shortly, hopefully not to long of a wait, and let you know when it is on the way.

TallDan

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I'd prefer a great (style x) over an OK (style y) for almost any x and y. Fresh IPAs, tasty sours, and good BA beers are always welcome, but if you have a local craft pilsner or something that's your favorite or just really great, I'd love to try that too! I do have a lot of BA stouts on hand right now, but, 'tis the season. :)

If I were to go over to my local bottle shop tonight, I'd probably pick up some fresh NEIPA, just because I don't have any commercial IPA in the beer fridge.

TallDan

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
To put bookends on FF this year, on our draft day i had a pork shoulder on the smoker. Smoked another one today in the snow!

And if you all recall, I didn't ship beer until about draft time, so I'm not going to have any room to complain if anyone takes their time to ship beer to me!

Last edited:

_BullDog_

Reaction score
Pork shoulder sounds great... I’m due to smoke some since I haven’t in awhile.

3 Dawg Night

Life is too short to drink crappy beer.
Lifetime Supporter HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Ugh. I’ve been on the fence. Usually enjoy FF, but am worried it’s going to turn into a poopyshow. I also clearly don’t like shipping beer because I put it off for 8 months and just shipped last week. :rolleyes:
Scrolling back through the thread, and realizing that we all almost dodged a bullet. Almost.

troglodytes

Reaction score
I can't believe I didn't go first to worst to be honest. Josh Allen saved me on more than on occasion.

Congrats @TallDan, I'll have something out soon.

TallDan

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Tracking initially said this one would arrive yesterday, but it got here today to make 3 days in a row. Thanks @TBC (Big Gulps)! It’s been a while since I’ve had any Tröegs, I remember liking what I had.

B3224BCA-1537-4DA9-83E1-FAFB7E6C9DC2.jpeg